We respect the right of every visitor to privacy.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
- information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, type of browser, device from which you were directed, duration of visits and number of page views);
- the information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and / or newsletters;
- any other information you send to us of your choice.
- Contact details for the purpose of contacting you with your inquiries: name, surname, contact telephone number, and e-mail. email address.
Use of your personal data
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Website administration;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing this website;
- Contact you for relevant offers;
- With your consent, send newsletters by e-mail specified by you about relevant marketing news.
Your personal data will not be passed on to any third parties not involved in ensuring the quality and performance of our services. We may disclose information about you:
- We must do this by law;
- In order to protect your rights or interests (including the provision of your data to third parties in order to recover your debts to UAB Grindų centras).
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the requirements established by the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts.
Third Party Websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Right of access and rectification
You have the right to access your personal data and the following information:
- purposes of data processing;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed;
- if the data will not be collected directly from you, all available information about their sources.
We will respond to such requests in accordance with the procedure and terms established by law, no later than within 30 days from the receipt of your request. At your request, such data shall be provided in writing to the address or e-mail address provided within the last one year. Submission is free once per calendar year.
If, upon receipt of the request, we have any suspicions as to the identity of the applicant, we have the right to request the identity document of the applicant or a copy thereof.
If you believe that your rights as a personal data subject are and / or may be violated, please contact us by e-mail. email [email protected] . Upon receipt, we will contact you within a reasonable time and inform you of the progress and results of the complaint investigation.
Term of storage of personal data
Your personal data will be processed for a maximum of 3 (three) years from the last time you logged in to the Website or submitted a request.
UAB Grindų centras
Tel. +370 690 00678
Company code: 305350178
Address: K.Baršausko str. 67, LT-51433 Kaunas, Lithuania